G BOX2 Autel Accessory Tool Works with Autel MaxiIM IM508+XP400, IM608, IM608 PRO IMMO Key Programming for Mercedes and BMW Vehicles
The Autel G-BOX2 Accessory Tool is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508
Autel programmer and IM608
Programming Disks used to assist Autel programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in ALL-Keys-Lost condition.
G-Box2 also supports reading and writing DME/DDE ISN in boot mode on applicable BMW vehicles. The bench method is also supported.
It can be used in boot mode or seat mode.
Works with Autel IM508 + XP400, IM608, IM608 Pro, Auro IM600, and Auro IM100 with XP400.
Autel key programmer for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS / EXS in ALL Keys-Lost mode
Gbox2 can read 8x faster, it is better to work on BMW.
G-Box2 also supports reading and writing DME/DDE ISN in boot mode on applicable BMW vehicles.
Reduced data reading time for W204 and EIS W207 ECU by more than 85%; It is not necessary to remove and re-insert the W221 and W164 keys after the 2009 models.
Can be used in boot mode or seated mode.
Autel G BOX 2 Features
• Autel G-BOX2 Key Programming Adapter
• MaxiIM Key Programming Tablet accessory used with XP400
• Loss of all keys from Mercedes-Benz, faster password calculation
• Lost all Mercedes-Benz keys, say goodbye to the frequent insertion and removal of the infrared emulator
• All Mercedes-Benz keys are lost and can be programmed to the vehicle without removing the EIS
• BMW DME / DDE ISN Read and write in boot mode or seat mode
• Contains all connections including cables, fuse connectors, and CAN line connectors
Comparison between G-Box1 vs. G-Box2
1. Mercedes DAS3 adds keys and all keys are lost on the bench. (Both)
2. Lost all keys to the Mercedes DAS3 car. (Both)
3. Read the ECU password by boot. (Both)
4. Read the Bosch ME / MED / MEVD / EDC 17 engine controller password on the seat. (G-BOX2 only)
How do you make G-BOX2 work?
1. OBDII operation when all Mercedes-Benz car keys are lost
Use OBDII access for Mercedes Benz vehicles manufactured after 2009 with W204, W207, W216, and W164 EIS
G-BOX2 Contact Steps:
- Connect the G-BOX2 to the vehicle's OBDII device
- Remove the vehicle's EIS fuse. Connect the relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable.
- When the vehicle has an ELV, Connect the K7 port and the ELV plug using the included K-Line cable.
- Connect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tool.
2. Desktop operation when all Mercedes-Benz car keys are lost
Use this method for all Mercedes-Benz EIS systems powered by Autel diagnostic discs that support basic programming and IMMO functions.
G-BOX2 Desktop Contact Steps:
- Connect the G-BOX2 to your Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 cable
- Connect it to the DC port of the G-BOX2 using a power adapter (12V DC)
- Connect the G-BOX2 to the Auto Diagnostic Board
3. Read the operation of the engine password on the bench
Use this method with Bosxx ECUs supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablets that support IMMO and key programming functions.
G-BOX2 Engine Password on the Bench Contact Steps:
- Connect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Board
- Connect the G-BOX2 to the engine ECU
- Connect to the DC port on the G-BOX2 using a power adapter (12V DC)
G-BOX2 FAQCan this be used on a Japanese car that has lost all keys?
Answer: g box a is intended to work with your key programmer, it does nothing on its ownIs it illogical to include the DC power supply in the description and the condition clearly if it is included or not?
Answer: It does not include its power supply, but it is not needed, you are using the wires that come with im608Is it illogical to include the DC power supply in the description and the condition clearly if it is included or not?
Answer: It does not include its power supply, but it is not needed, you are using the wires that come with im608Does this work on the Mercedes w210 e-class model?
Answer: Yes, it supportsProblems and troubleshooting:
When all Mercedes-Benz car keys are lost, you can work through OBD.
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216, and W164 EIS after 2009.
Autel G BOX 2 Package List:
- 1pc x Autel G-BOX2
- 1pc x DB15 Cable
- 1pc x K-Line Cable
- 1pc x Fuse Cable
- 2pcs x Fuse (5A)
- 2pcs x Clamp Cable
- 1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
- 1pc x Quick Reference Guide