MDI 2 Global Multiple Diagnostic Interface 2 Tool WIFI VersionMDI 2 is the next generation of universal diagnostic interface tools for both current and future General Motors vehicles.
It replaces the MDI introduced in 2007 and offers an integrated communications module with increased processing power and security to provide faster data transfer between the onboard ECU network with an additional CAN bus.
MDI 2 Global Diagnostic Interface Tool Highlight
- MDI Scan Tool 2 is a multi-diagnostic interface with a WIFI card. Work as a diagnostic interface for high-quality Vauxhall/Opel dealership.
Can be used with the new TIS, GDS 2, and Tech2Win software on your new laptop.
- Provide full dealer-level diagnostics and programming. Supports all 16-pin Vauxhall/Opel vehicles from 1996 to 2017.
- By providing the exact same functions as major distributors. Fast and easy to use to satisfy customers and gain new business.
Including automatic vehicle identification / DTC reading and removal / New ECU (PCM, ABS, instrument cluster, airbag, fuel pump, etc.) Programming and installation, etc.
- Support multiple languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Serbian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- 100% satisfied. Our brand "HZGrille" promises to provide you with high-quality products.
And take into account pre-sales consultation and after-sales service. To ensure your satisfaction!
GM MDI 2 Original Functions
- Automatic recognition of the vehicle
- Read and remove DTC
- Complete list of live data streams for all main ECU
- Recordable/playback of live data
- New flash software for existing ECU to fix drivability issues
- Programming and installation of the new ECU (PCM, ABS, instrument cluster, airbag, fuel pumps, etc...)
- Programming new keys
- Setting/Removing Speed Limiters
- Pass J2534 by offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics to other vehicle manufacturers, when subscribing to their specific software
- More proxy functions
Next Generation Benefits
- Increased processing power for faster data transfer
- Performs Pass-Thru programming on all GMs
- Vehicles built since 1996 and into the future
- Cancels the new wireless connection option
- The Access point or IT support
- Compact design for easy handling and storage
Multiple diagnostic interfaces 2 (MDI2) REQUIRED DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE
- For 1996-2013 *General Motors vehicles require Tech2WIN
- 2010 - Newer * GM vehicles, require GDS2 software running on a local PC while the MDI 2 is connected to the vehicle.
The connection between MDI2 and PC can be via USB cable, a new PC wireless feature, or via a shop wireless network
- Required software licensed through ACDelco. Visit acdelcotds.com or call 1-888-212-8959
MDI 2 Global Diagnostic Interface Tool Package List:
- 1 x Gm MDI device
- 1 x DLC Cable SAE J1962
- 1 x 10-ft. USB A to USB B Cable
- 1 x Software mechanical chip