FBS-3 W204 W207 W212 W176 W246 W447 ELV ESL Steering Lock Emulator
Mercedes W204 steering lock fatal error is one of the most common problems in the Mercedes Benz starter system for Mercedes W204, W207, and W212 from 2007 to 2014.
Mercedes Benz dealer has to order and program a new steering lock module which is very expensive and has a long waiting time, using the Mercedes Benz ELV simulator,
You can program it very easily and you can reprogram it to another vehicle as soon as you need it very easily.
Mercedes W204 ESL Steering Lock Bypass Simulator will make your work easier and faster, Mercedes W204 ESL Bypass has never been so easy,
Using W204 Mercedes Emulator is safer and more permanent than repairing the Mercedes W204 ESL because you will not get any Mercedes W204 ESL problems.
Mercedes W204 ESL Emulator Key Features:
- Mercedes W204 / W207 / W212 / W176 / W447 Steering Lock Simulator is very simple and easy to use
- Mercedes W204 / W207 / W212 / W176 / W447 ELV Steering Simulator Support Most Kinds Of Mercedes Key Programmers
- The Mercedes W204 / W207 / W212 / W176 / W447 Emulator can be reprogrammed many times
- Mercedes W204/W207/W212/W176/W447 ELV Emulator Light Helps You Determine ELV Programming Status
How to use and repair the Mercedes W207 Emulator?
Mercedes Steering Lock Emulator Light Behavior
- Disconnect the ELV wire from the vehicle steering lock unit.
- If the vehicle's steering ring is in the locked position, the steering lock must be removed from the vehicle.
- Calculate the Mercedes EIS password using the famous diagnostic tool. (VVDI, AVDI, etc.)
- The Mercedes ESL Emulator must be programmed using a popular diagnostic tool.
- Connect the Mercedes ELV simulator to the car and start the car.
After programming the ELV emulator Mercedes and connecting it to the car, or the testing cables, insert the car key into the ignition switch.
If the Mercedes-Benz ELV Emulator light turns green, the programming is done perfectly, and the car is ready to start
If the Mercedes EIS Emulator light turns red, this means that the programming procedures were not done well or the key you are using does not belong to the EIS/EZS itself.
If the W204 light for the Mercedes ELV emulator does not turn on, you should check the vehicle's power supply or cables
Mercedes Benz Steering Lock Emulator Supported EIS / EZS
- ELV Emulator Mercedes W204 EIS
- ELV Emulator Mercedes W207 EIS
- ELV Emulator Mercedes W212 EIS
- ELV Emulator Mercedes W176 EIS
- ELV Emulator Mercedes W246 EIS
- ELV Emulator Mercedes W447 EIS with a steering lock
Mercedes ESL Emulator Supported Key Programming Devices:
- Abrites AVDI
- Xhorse VVDI MB Tool
- Xhorse Keytool Plus
- CGDI MB
- AUTEL AURO