Lonsdor LKE Smart Key Emulator 5 in-1 for K518ISE K518S
Lonsdor LKE Smart Key Emulator 5 in 1 Description:
LKE is a car key emulator newly released by Shenzhen Lonsdor Technology co.,ltd, as an ancillary product for the K518 device. It supports functions such as collect data(sent from automobile ignition coil) to detect the coil fault and decode car keys; simulate key chips (4D and 46 chips are supported currently, more chip types to be continued). Its lightweight and convenient, and can match all the vehicle models with 4D or 46 chips by working with K518. Meanwhile, LKE adopts a low-power design and has a CR2032 button battery installed externally, which is easy to replace batteries and can avoid damage to the casing. It can be upgraded through K518.
Lonsdor LKE Car Key Emulator Highlights
Helper of K518ISE, K518S
Smart key offline programming by OBD, no need for network
Program Hyundai/Kia without PIN code
Program BYD without PIN code
Program Porsche Cayman, Boxster without PIN code
Program Mitsubishi (46/47) all key lost by OBD
Generate chip, Copy chip, Decode chip, Simulate and convert chip
Collection Antenna: place one end of the antenna into the K518 card slot to operate. Signal light: State ① start to work. (the light will go on) State ② collecting. ( the light will flash) State ③ finished. ( the light will go out after 3 secs)
Simulate key chip Boot K518 device, place LKE into K518 card slot, go to "Special function" in the menu interface and choose "Analog chip->Generate analog chip" to generate 46 and 4D chip, then you can generate various car key chips according to demand, for example, 46 chip can be used to generate key chip for vehicle models like Great wall motor, Zotye Auto, Geely and etc; 4D chip can be used to generate key chip for Toyota, Lexus, Subaru and etc.
Collect data This function is currently used to collect data to decode chips and can copy original car chip data after the chip is decoded. Boot K518 device, place LKE into the card slot, go to "Special function" in the menu interface and choose "Decode chip", you can decode different types of chips
Detect ignition coil fault and chip type Boot K518 device, place LKE into the card slot, go to "Special function" in the menu interface and choose "Ignition coil->Detect ignition coil " to detect whether the coil is normal and identify chip type.
Upgrade functions Boot K518 device, place LKE into the card slot, in the interface of "Special function", click function icon, the system will notify whether to update, click OK to upgrade online directly.
1. Features of Toyota/Lexus smart key all lost (5 emulators-in-1): Toyota/Lexus smart key programming via OBD for all key lost; Support “94/4D, 98/39(128 bit), 88/A8, A9” smart key offline programming via OBD Dismantle-free No need networking Localized computing
2. Generate chip: LKE can be used to work as an emergency key to a program when no dedicated chip.
3. Copy chip: Copy chip via collect and decode chip data (Cover a wide range of vehicle models, faster) By collecting data to decode and copy chips, LKE currently supports some 46 and 4D chip copies.
4. Simulate and convert chip: Use [Generate chip] to make various chips, part of 4D/46 and SKE Toyota currently supported. Generate various kinds of chips in an urgent situation
5. Decode chip: Support code calculation for most 46 smart key and blade keys (include 4D) Decode 46 and 4D chips to obtain SK.
6. Identify ignition coil and key chip type (all key lost): Identify the working statue of the ignition coil and the type of key chip (Support all keys lost)