Gymkana 994 is the new electronic key cutting machine for automotive laser and double-sided edge cut keys.
GYMKANA 994 completely revolutionizes the daily work of automotive operators and duplication specialists. With Gymkana 994 you can provide car key cutting service everywhere, at any time and with the utmost flexibility!
Unlimited accessibility and dynamic user interface. Thanks to its compact and ergonomic design and its external power supply, the Gymkana 994 is easily portable and can be used in a wide variety of work situations. In addition, the fastening kit with brackets and optional rechargeable battery make it possible to cut keys on the go for mobile security professionals.
Freedom of operation. According to the user’s needs, it is possible to use the Gymkana 994:
- in stand-alone configuration with the Keyline industrial console. With its powerful technology, the console can considerably reduce machine start-up times. Sturdy and suitable for all work situations, the console is operated by Keyline Liger software, which is synonymous with reliability.
- in mobile mode, through an Android* smartphone or tablet. With the new Keyline Duplicating Tool smart App, the Gymkana 994 machine is very user-friendly, with simplified screen prompts. In this mode, software is always updated, machine start-up times are very fast, and its functions simplified; in addition, thanks to the Bluetooth connection, there’s a wireless connection between Gymkana 994 and your smartphone/tablet.
The Keyline duplicating tool App will be available soon, stay tuned!
New universal U clamp is self-aligning, for the majority of laser and double-sided edge cut keys. Combined with a single cutter and tracer, this new clamp also eliminates the need for tip-stops or adaptors, reducing the number of necessary tools to a minimum! For special keys, the following optional clamps are also available: H clamp for 6-cut Tibbe systems, V clamp for Volkswagen laser keys and S clamp for Simplex keys
Exclusive Keyline technology and design. The wide, well-lit working area makes it possible to also cut flip keys and emergency keys easily, while the area is always kept closed and protected, to guarantee cleanliness and operating safety. The cutter speed and the axis are adjustable, to adapt to the most diverse and innovative materials. The cutter changing is now even easier, to minimize the margin of error. Everything is integrated in a durable structure that is synonymous with Keyline quality, which has always developed its products in line with the requirements of its customers.
Quality/price ratio without comparison! The careful choice of integrated technology makes it possible to offer the Gymkana 994 at a truly competitive price. Trying is believing!
WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
Gymkana 994 is designed for:
- all automotive operators who wish for a fast entry in the world of key cutting, thanks to a functional, dynamic and precise tool.
- all key specialists who wish to widen their services portfolio and their offer, by working in the most diverse settings.
* A fast and reliable Internet connection is always required.
90-260V 50-60Hz by external AC/DC switching power supply adaptor
120W (35W in stand-by)
1 USB; 1 LAN
Width: 300 mm / Depth: 440 mm / Height: 310 mm
Mainboard with iMX6 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB memory, high resolution axes control
Widia ø 2.0 mm for laser, edge cut and Tibbe keys
LED - lighted cutting bay
Unified U clamp for laser and edge cut automotive keys. Optional clamps upon request: H for Tibbe Keys (6 spaces); V for new Volkswagen 4 sides laser keys, S for Simplex keys.
3 axes, guided by stepper motors through interpolated linear moves
Machine body 17,5 Kg / Console 0,8 Kg
3000-8000 rpm (variable speed according to the programmes)
GYMKANA 994, the new automotive electronic key cutting machine.
Mr. Massimo Bianchi, Keyline’s Strategic Planner, presents Gymkana 994, the new, uncompromising automotive key cutting machine. Easy and immediate, Gymkana 994 renovates the approach to the daily work of automotive operators and duplication specialists. Visit the product page, click here.